Guidelines for the Approval of Blood_Donation_Camp
Documents to be submitted:
1. Covering letter addressed to the Director of Drugs Control,
Chennai-600006, along with Rs.2/- court fee stamp for each licence.
2. Authorization of the signatory of the application form.
3. Copy of Vehicle RC (minimum 8-10 seated).
4. Technical Personnel Details:
• List of Technical staff appointed overall for Blood Bank &
Blood Donation camp along with their Bio-data, Passport size
photo and photocopies of Qualification Certificate and experience
• Declaration for full time employment with the applicant firm of
• Address proof and ID proof of the Technical Staffs.
5. Copy of Licence in Form 28C/Renewal Certificate in Form 26 G.
6. Details of Machineries/Equipments:
• List of equipments provided for Blood Donation camp.
• List of Technical Staffs and equipments for analysis.
• The photocopies of purchase invoices of equipment if required
All the application to be sent in:
o The Director of Drugs Control, Tamil Nadu, 359, Anna Salai,
Chennai. 600 006.